Rae H. Butler, P.E. has been invited to speak about the Madison-Oneida BOCES NYSERDA Funded Cogeneration Demonstration Project at the following events:
- U.S. Clean Heat and Power Association (USCHPA) in Washington, D.C.
- Northeast Combined Heat and Power Initiative Annual Conference
- American Society of Mechanical Engineersí Annual Engineering Expo
- NYSERDA-Sponsored Webinar
The interest in this project was because of its next generation cogen units and this type of projectís importance in providing critical infrastructure.
Rae H. Butler, P.E. served as President and has held other positions on the Board of Governors for the Central New York Chapter of ASHRAE.
- Building Energy Solutions, llc has been awarded a third project from Suffolk Construction, Boston, MA. BES will be performing the MEP commissioning of a new four story research building at the Naval Undersea Warfare Centerís Electromagnetic Sensory Facility in Newport, Rhode Island.
- The Air Force Research Laboratory has hired Building Energy Solutions for the commissioning of the HVAC systems at the Cyber Operations Technology Facility in Rome, New York. This is the second commissioning project for BES at the Rome Research Lab.
- Building Energy Solutions has three new projects at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry. They will be doing the MEP design for researcher housing and offices on Governorís Island; MEP design for new maintenance building and offices at Heiberg Station in Tully, New York; and MEP commissioning for the Aquatics Lab and boathouse on Governorís Island and associated renovations to CIRTS Aquatic Lab on the main campus in Syracuse, New York.
Why Choose Us?
Building Energy Solutions is led by New York State Registered Professional Engineer and Certified Energy Manager, Rae H. Butler. Her design and construction focus of MEP, HVAC and Lighting Systems spans more than 20 years, with a heavy focus on designing and implementing energy conservation projects. Ms. Butler's expertise in engineering and Building Energy Solutions' full service CAD department allows projects to be delivered accurately and on time.
Building Energy Solutions is proud to be a New York State registered Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and a NYSERDA Allied Designer for the Small Commercial Lighting Program.
Syracuse New York, Building Energy Solutions
has extensive experience and involvement in all phases
of projects, starting with the preparation of
feasibility studies, budgeting, estimating and the
design of HVAC, cogeneration and lighting projects, to
managing the installation, commissioning of systems and
the developing of maintenance procedures. We tailor our
services to fit each client and pride ourselves on
flexible, hands-on and personalized engineering
Building Energy Solutions has successfully assisted
clients with specific and overall energy needs in a
variety of sectors of the economy, from educational
buildings to hospitality facilities.
- Full Service MEP Engineering
- Design and Preparation of Construction Documents
- Design of Cogeneration Systems
- Participation in LEED Certification Process
- Feasibility Studies and Energy Audits
- Construction Management for MEP Projects
- Development of O & M Policies and Procedures
- Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrades
- Tax Certification, HVAC Investigation Work and Expert Opinion
- Full CAD Services
Building Energy Solutions is an HVAC and MEP engineering consulting firm that specializes in energy conservation. Our
expertise is in our ability to analyze energy use in all types of buildings; to upgrade existing systems with new designs
that reduce costs and inefficiencies, and that improve comfort conditions; and to assist owners and architects in MEP
design for new construction and system evaluation.
Building Energy Solutions has been certified as a Commissioning Authority by the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC)
Commissioning Group. We also assist clients with renewable energy sources including solar and wind energy.
Building Energy Solutions is a New York State, Federal (CCR), and Syracuse registered Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE). Our firm
incorporates new technologies and good planning for peak energy efficiency and low operating costs. Our projects are
located in New York State and the Northeast. Our clients can count on us for every step of the project from planning,
design and construction, to maintenance and operations, with a single point of contact for all stages.
Click on the following links for sample projects:
Building Energy Solutions, llc
4133 Griffin Road
Syracuse, NY 13215
|Madison-Oneida BOCES NYSERDA Funded|
Cogeneration Demonstration Project